2019 new arrival hot selling mobile food truck ice cream machine cart for sale

  • 1 - 1 Sets
    $8,500.00
  • 2 - 2 Sets
    $8,300.00
  • >=3 Sets
    $8,100.00
Model Number:
TN-HY10
Machinery Capacity:
Customized
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 30 35 40 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Sets)

More

Size (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Inside equipment (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Color (Min. Order: 1 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Applicable Industries:
Restaurant, Food Shop, Food & Beverage Shops
Brand Name:
TUNE
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Voltage:
110/220/380V
Power(W):
4kw
Dimension(L*W*H):
4800*1920*2400mm
Weight:
1000kg
Certification:
CE COC ISO
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support
Application fields:
Commercial catering, Dairy products factory, Snack food factory
Machinery Function:
food service
Raw material:
Milk, Corn, Fruit, Wheat, Nuts, Soybean, Flour, Vegetables, Water
Output product name:
food cart for sale
Name:
food cart for sale
Brand:
TUNE
Color:
Customized
Material:
Color Plate
HS code:
8716800000
Flooring:
Non-slip Flooring(aluminum)with Drain
Water system:
3+1sinks USA Standard
Package:
Container Ship
Equipment:
Customized Cooking Equipmets
Wheels:
4 Road Wheels
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
150 Set/Sets per Month 2019 new arrival hot selling mobile food truck ice cream machine
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
put in the container
2019 new arrival hot selling mobile food truck ice cream machine cart for sale
Port
Qingdao,ningbo,shanghai seaport
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 30 35 40 To be negotiated
Product Description
Model
HY Citroen food truck
Size
4800*1920*2400mm
Weight
1000kg
Color
Customized
Sink
Double temperature sink
Power
4 kw
Flooring
Non-slip flooring(aluminum)with drain
Payment
T/T,Western union,Credit card 
Warrany
1 year 
Body
Fiberglass shell, the middle layer is thermal isolation,veneer board and the internal wall is aluminum composite panel of High quality .The under body is embossed plate, double gold spray anti-rust paint, anti-rust with non-slip characteristics. A Service window inthe front, one Vetilation Outlet and one door, stainless steel countertops, completed water system.
Chassis
Integral steel frame construction and suspension components treated with rust resistant protective coating and 4 jacks (extended legs);
Flooring
Non-slip flooring(aluminum)with drain, easy to clean up
Electric system
Lighting devices, MultiFunction sockets, Voltage governor, fuse/connecting box and external cables available
Water system
Double sinks with hot and cold water taps, a fresh water tank, a waste water tank, 12V mini water pump, 12V battery, and on/off control switch
Design
We can make designs according to your requirements
Detailed Image
Related Products

Small food trailer 


Size 2300*1650*2300mm


Can use for ice cream business 


Color and Logo is customized 



Square food trailer


Size 3000*1950*2350mm


Color and Logo is customized


Length can be changed

3 wheels food cart


Size 3700*1650*2300mm

Basic equipment :sink,worktable,cashier

Length can be changed

Electric food truck


Size 3500*1800*2300mm

Color and Logo is customized

Can add sloar plate  

Customer Feedback
Packing & Delivery
Our Company
FAQ

1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?

We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on fast food mobile kitchen trailer more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.

2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?

Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!

3. What's your lead time, how to shipment?

20 workdays by sea.

4. How to agent yours products?

to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!

5. China shipping and custom duties?

We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.

You are responsible for the freight from Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.

6.How I can pay you?

We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.

7.Can I pay when the product is here?

You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.

Contact us
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories: