juice drink food kiosk cart hot dog food trailer cart for sale

  • 1 - 1 Sets
    $4,850.00
  • 2 - 2 Sets
    $4,700.00
  • >=3 Sets
    $4,500.00
Model Number:
TUNE-180
Machinery Capacity:
Customized
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 25 30 35 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Sets)

More

Color (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Size (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Inside equipment (Min. Order: 1 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
TUNE
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Voltage:
110/220/380V
Power(W):
no power
Dimension(L*W*H):
4000*2000*2350mm
Weight:
800kg
Certification:
CE,COC,ISO
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support
Application fields:
Commercial catering, Dairy products factory, Bakery, Snack food factory
Machinery Function:
sale food
Raw material:
Milk, Corn, Fruit, Wheat, Nuts, Soybean, Flour, Vegetables, Water
Output product name:
snack food
Product name:
Food Trailer Cart
Color:
Customized
Material:
Stainless Steel 304
Tire:
R12
Axle:
Double Axle
Brake:
Mechanical Brake
Water system:
3+1sinks USA Standard
Shape:
Square Shape
Flooring:
Non-slip Flooring(aluminum)
Window:
2 Window
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
150 Set/Sets per Month Newest product fast food vending hot sale food truck
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Protective film + standard export fumigation packaging box.
Newest product fast food vending hot sale food truck food vending trailer cars
Port
Shanghai, Qingdao, Ningbo seaport
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 25 30 35 To be negotiated
Product Description
Body
Metal carved board shell, the middle layer is thermal isolation,veneer board and the internal wall is aluminum composite panel of High quality .The under body is embossed plate, double gold spray anti-rust paint, anti-rust with non-slip characteristics. A Service window in the front, one Ventilation Outlet and one door, stainless steel countertops, completed water system.
Chassis
Integral steel frame construction and suspension components treated with rust resistant protective coating and 4 jacks (extended legs);
Flooring
Non-slip flooring(aluminum)with drain, easy to clean up.
Electric accessories
Lighting devices, MultiFunction sockets, Voltage governor, fuse/connecting box and external cables available.
Water Cycle system
Double sinks with hot and cold water taps, a fresh water tank, a waste water tank, 12V mini water pump, 12V battery, and on/off control switch.
Air suction
One Ventilation Outlet and one door, a service window in the front.
Drawbar
Tractor drawbar with safety ball headed coupling, Dual towing chains for safety and security while towing.
Design
We can make designs according to your requirements.
Extra
we are the only food trailer manufacturer that can provide 3D drawings for buyers to preview their customized inside of food trailers.
Detailed Images
Color and Design
Optional Equipment
Company Information

Trade Assurance

We're so glad to inform you that we have Trade Assurance amount of $105,000USD which granted by Aliababa.com.It means you will get 100% payment refund up to Trade Assurance Amount.if we can't meet agreed delivery and quality terms contained in the contract. It is a free service for both of us.

Packing & Delivery
FAQ

1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on food cart more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.


2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!


3. What's your lead time, how to shipment? 

 15 workdays by sea.


4. How to agent yours products?
to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!


5. China shipping and custom duties?
We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.
You are responsible for the freight from Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.


6.How I can pay you?
We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.


7.Can I pay when the product is here?
You need to pay 40% of the deposit, the remaining 60% paid before we shipped.

Contact way
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories: