hot drink coffee food trailer 3m length concession trailer

  • 1 - 1 Sets
    $3,000.00
  • 2 - 2 Sets
    $2,900.00
  • >=3 Sets
    $2,800.00
Model Number:
PST-TN60
Machinery Capacity:
Customized
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 25 30 35 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Sets)

More

Color (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Size (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Inside equipment (Min. Order: 1 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
TUNE
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Voltage:
210V 220V 380V
Power(W):
no power
Dimension(L*W*H):
3000*1650*2300mm
Weight:
650Kg
Certification:
CE ISO
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Application fields:
Commercial catering, Dairy products factory, Bakery, Snack food factory
Machinery Function:
sale fast food
Raw material:
Milk, Corn, Fruit, Wheat, Nuts, Soybean, Flour, Vegetables, Water
Output product name:
food trailer
Application:
food/hot drink
Material:
304 Stainless Steel,FDR
Color:
Red, white, blue, black
Package:
Stretch Film,wooden box
Usaged:
Snack trafficking
Authenticate:
CE,ISO,COC
water system:
double sink with water tank
electric system:
plugs,lights,electric cabinet
Design:
LOGO,pictures
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200 Set/Sets per Month China Multi-functional Mobile Food Truck Mobile Food Trailer
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Stretch Film or wooden box ; China Multi-functional Mobile Food Truck Mobile Food Trailer
Port
Qingdao,Shanghai,Ninghbo port
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 25 30 35 To be negotiated
Product Description
Name 
Round food trailer 
Size 
3000*1650*2300mm
Weight
650kg
Power
no power 
Certification
CE,COC
Color 
customized 
Length
can be changed 
Warrany
1 year 
Sink
sink with hot and cold 

You can place what you need in the interior



Like:A/C,Refrigeratork,Electromagnetic furnace,ice cream machine...

Smoke discharge


Discharge the smoke inside the compartment and other odor gas to ensure that the air inside the compartment fresh.

                 Non-slip flooring


Non-slip stainless steel walkway, to prevent the safety of the staff inside the compartment.

SUS304 table&Double water sink


Smooth stainless steel operating platform and double sink..

        Your company design

We can add your LOGO .


And change for your favorite color.

           Lay out 


We have profesional designer for food trailer.


we can make lay out for you .


Related Products
Our Service
FAQ

1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?

We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on fast food mobile kitchen trailer more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.

2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?

Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!

3. What's your lead time, how to shipment? 20 workdays by sea.

4. How to agent yours products?

to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!

5. China shipping and custom duties?

We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.

You are responsible for the freight from Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.

6.How I can pay you?

We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.

7.Can I pay when the product is here?

You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.

Our Company
Packing & Delivery
Contact US
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories: