30L Frozen Drink ice machine Commercial Slush Machine

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$700.00 - $1,500.00 / Sets | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 >2
Est. Time(days) 15 18 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Processing:
Other, Other
Condition:
New
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
TUNE
Model Number:
TUNE-15
Voltage:
220V-240V
Power(W):
800w
Weight:
73kg
Dimension(L*W*H):
670*610*930mm
Processing Types:
Juice
Certification:
CE Certificate
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Material:
Food Level SUS304
Name:
Slush Machine
Usage:
sluch,ice
Capacity:
15/30/45L
Color:
standard
Keyword:
slush machine
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
wooden box
Port
qingdao,Shanghai,Ningbo seaport
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 >2
Est. Time(days) 15 18 To be negotiated
Product Description
Model
Capacity
Dimension
N.W
G.W.
Power
Voltage
TN-1
15L*1
250*550*740mm
25kg
33kg
500w
220V/50-60 Hz
110V/60Hz
TN-2
15L*2
425*550*740mm
45kg
55kg
700w
220V/50-60 Hz
110V/60Hz
TN-3
15L*3
600*550*740mm
65kg
78kg
1000w
220V/50-60 Hz
110V/60Hz
Features

This machine is made of strong stainless steel.  Dispense a variety of beverage such as granita 

drinks, frozen cocktails, fruit juices, smoothies, coffees, cappuccino and tea slush beverages. The 

capacity of this slush machine is 15L/Tank. Very suitable for commercial use.


1.Magnetic forced transmission .Separately control for each tank

2.Dispense a variety of frozen beverages such as granita drinks, frozen cocktails, fruit juices, smoothies, coffees, cappuccino and tea slush beverages.

3.Can also be used as a cold drink dispenser or a fruit juice dispenser.

4. Double-sided High efficiencies evaporator cylinder lead to the faster refrigeration and higher efficiency of producing process.

5. Dual beater mixing system(Inside and outside of evaporator cylinder)

6. Using the imported high quality ASPERA compressor and both side transmit evaporator, the machine could freeze quite prompt even in the hottest weather.

7. All the tanks are made of PC (Polycarbonate, food grade) material which is high/low temperature resistance. Easy to remove and clean

8. Low noise and air cooling

9.Warranty : One year

10.Certification: CE,ROSH,IEC

Detailed Images
Related Products

                                                          Juice Dispenser

Ice Cream Machine


Workbench Refrigerator


Packing & Delivery
Customers Visit
FAQ

1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?

We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on this products more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.

2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?

Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!

3. What's your lead time, how to shipment?

20 workdays .by sea ,air,TNT,Fedex is ok.

4. How to agent yours products?

To contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our show room!!

5. China shipping and custom duties?

We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.

6.How I can pay you?

We will write our account information in the invoice, you only pay by T/T,western union,credit card .

7.Can I pay when the product is here?

You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.

Contact Me
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like