Street food vehicle electric bike coffee cart for sale

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
  • 1 - 4 Sets
    $1,850.00
  • 5 - 9 Sets
    $1,750.00
  • >=10 Sets
    $1,650.00
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 10 11 - 50 >50
Est. Time(days) 15 20 35 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 5 Sets)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 5 Sets)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 5 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Applicable Industries:
Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
Condition:
New
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
TUNE
Voltage:
210V 220V 240V 380V 460V
Power(W):
2.2kw
Weight:
350Kg, 350Kg
Dimension(L*W*H):
2200*1600*2100mm
Certification:
CE ISO
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Material:
Multilayer board
Usage:
Mobile Food cart
Color:
Red, white, blue, black
Name:
street food vending cart
Model:
Street food vending cart
Package:
Stretch Film
Usaged:
Snack trafficking
Authenticate:
CE,ISO
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
800 Set/Sets per Month Street food vehicle electric bike coffee cart for sale
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Stretch Film; Street food vehicle electric bike coffee cart for sale
Port
Qingdao port
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 10 11 - 50 >50
Est. Time(days) 15 20 35 To be negotiated
Video Description
Product Description
Model
PST-TN18
Painting
Spray painting
Frame
Steel
Crank 
Aluminium
Tyre
2.25*1 9for 4 wheels
Handlebar
Leather
Speed
7 Speed adjustable
Brake
Front: Disc brame Rear: V brake
Cradeability
90°
Wooden box
Solid wood mutiply wood
Battery
36V 10ah Lithium Battery
Motor
500w brushless motor
Water system
Water sink and water tap installed with hot and cold 
Tricycle L*W*H(mm)
3300*1100*2100mm
Loading Capacity
350Kg
Cargo box L*W*H(mm)
1920*1150*450mm
Detailed Images
Related Products
Customer Shows
Company Information

Trade Assurance

We're so glad to inform you that we have Trade Assurance amount of $97,000USD which granted by Aliababa.com.It means you will get 100% payment refund up to Trade Assurance Amount.if we can't meet agreed delivery and quality terms contained in the contract. It is a free service for both of us.

Packing & Delivery
FAQ

1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company? 

We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on food cart more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
3. What's your lead time, how to shipment? 15 workdays by sea.
4. How to agent yours products?
to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!
5. China shipping and custom duties?
We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.
You are responsible for the freight from Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.
6.How I can pay you?
We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.
7.Can I pay when the product is here?
You need to pay 40% of the deposit, the remaining 60% paid before we shipped.
Contact way
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like