customized food truck cart mobile used food truck for sale

  • 1 - 2 Sets
    $3,200.00
  • 3 - 5 Sets
    $3,000.00
  • >=6 Sets
    $2,800.00
Model Number:
TN-C20
Machinery Capacity:
customized
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 25 30 35 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Sets)

More

Color (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Inside equipment (Min. Order: 1 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
Tune
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Voltage:
110/220/380V
Power(W):
1.1kw
Dimension(L*W*H):
3750*1650*2350mm
Weight:
650kg
Certification:
CE,COC,ISO
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Application fields:
Commercial catering, Dairy products factory, Bakery, Snack food factory
Machinery Function:
sale food /drink
Raw material:
Milk, Corn, Fruit, Wheat, Nuts, Soybean, Flour, Vegetables, Water, snack food
Output product name:
food truck
Material:
304 Stainless Steel,FDR
Usage:
snack food
Color:
Red, white, blue, black
Name:
street food vending cart
Package:
Stretch Film,wodden box
Water system:
3+1sinks USA Standard
Electricity System:
plugs,generator
Axle:
single
Equipment:
Working Bench
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
150 Set/Sets per Month customized metal fast food cart ice cream car mobile food car
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Stretch Film; customized metal fast food cart ice cream car mobile food car for sale
Port
Qingdao,Ningbo,Shanghai port
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 25 30 35 To be negotiated
Video Description
Product Description
Size 
3750*1650*2350mm
Weight
650kg
Warrany 
1 year
Chassis
High quiality
Axle
Single
Sink 
Standard 
Flooring
Non-slip flooring
Design
Color and LOGO
Equipment
workbench,sink,cabinet,cashier 
Related Products

                 Small Round Food trailer


Size 2300*1650*2300mm


Weight 450kg


The size ,color,logo and picture can be made for you like.


 


                Square food trailer 


Size 4000*1950*2350mm


Can add sliding window


For snack food or service business 

               4 wheels electric food truck


Size 3600*1800*2300mm.


Color and logo can Customize


Awning ,Sales Window, Cash Register, AC, freezer and many kinds cooking equipment can choose

Our Service


Alibaba answer :Our customer can ask questions in Alibaba.


Email Apply :Customer can send email to us ,we will apply as soon as possible .


CAD lay out :


After the customer make sure the inside equipment ,our designer will give the lay our and make 3D model for customer .



Our Company
Packing & Delivery
FAQ

1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?

We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on fast food mobile kitchen trailer more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.


2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?

Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!


3. What's your lead time, how to shipment?

20 workdays by sea.


4. How to agent yours products?

to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our show room!!


5. China shipping and custom duties?

We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.


6.How I can pay you?

We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.


7.Can I pay when the product is here?

You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.

Contact Us
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories: