hot dog cart/used push carts/food truck

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1,500.00 - $2,500.00 / Sets | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 >1
Est. Time(days) 15 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Applicable Industries:
Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
Condition:
New
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
TUNE
Model Number:
TN-10
Voltage:
220V/380V
Power(W):
1.5kw
Weight:
500kg
Dimension(L*W*H):
2300*1650*2100mm
Certification:
CE ISO9001
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Application:
Chips
Name:
Food Cart
Material:
Stainless Steel
Usage:
Trailer Van
Color:
Customised
Function:
BBQ,Fryer,Hot pan,Giddle,Sink
Type:
Tow Bar Trailer
Cart types:
Trailer, motorcycle food cart, box cart, bus cart, truck
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
150 Set/Sets per Month hot dog cart/used push carts/food truck
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Stretch Film and Standard export fumigation wooden box packaging,hot dog cart/used push carts/food truck
Port
Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 >1
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated
Video Description
Product Description
Body
Metal carved board shell, the middle layer is thermal isolation,veneer board and the internal wall is aluminum composite panel of High quality .The under body is embossed plate, double gold spray anti-rust paint, anti-rust with non-slip characteristics. A Service window in the front, one Ventilation Outlet and one door, stainless steel countertops, completed water system.
Chassis
Integral steel frame construction and suspension components treated with rust resistant protective coating and 4 jacks (extended legs);
Flooring
Non-slip flooring(aluminum)with drain, easy to clean up.
Electric accessories
Lighting devices, MultiFunction sockets, Voltage governor, fuse/connecting box and external cables available.
Water Cycle system
Double sinks with hot and cold water taps, a fresh water tank, a waste water tank, 12V mini water pump, 12V battery, and on/off control switch.
Air suction
One Ventilation Outlet and one door, a service window in the front.
Drawbar
Tractor drawbar with safety ball headed coupling, Dual towing chains for safety and security while towing.
Design
We can make designs according to your requirements.
Extra
we are the only food trailer manufacturer that can provide 3D drawings for buyers to preview their customized inside of food trailers.
Color and Design
Optional Equipment
Detailed Images
Company Information

Trade Assurance

We're so glad to inform you that we have Trade Assurance amount of $105,000USD which granted by Aliababa.com.It means you will get 100% payment refund up to Trade Assurance Amount.if we can't meet agreed delivery and quality terms contained in the contract. It is a free service for both of us.

Packing & Delivery
FAQ

1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on food cart more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
3. What's your lead time, how to shipment? 15 workdays by sea.
4. How to agent yours products?
To contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!
5. China shipping and custom duties?
We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.
6.How I can pay you?
We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.
7.Can I pay when the product is here?
You need to pay 40% of the deposit, the remaining 60% paid before we shipped.

Contact way
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like