Milk, Corn, Fruit, Wheat, Nuts, Soybean, Flour, Vegetables, Water
Output product name:
BBQ,Fryer,Hot dog,Ice cream
airstream food trailer
Tow Bar Trailer
Fiberglass&SUS304 Stainless steel
200 Set/Sets per Month hot selling stainless airstream food trailer mobile food cart
Packaging & Delivery
Packing size: 4200*2200*2450mm
wooden box or put in the container
Shanghai, Qingdao, Ningbo seaport
1 - 1
2 - 2
3 - 3
To be negotiated
stainless airstream food trailer mobile food cart concession trailer for fast food
Fiberglass shell, the middle layer is thermal isolation,veneer board and the internal wall is aluminum composite panel of High quality .The under body is embossed plate, double gold spray anti-rust paint, anti-rust with non-slip characteristics. A Service window inthe front, one Vetilation Outlet and one door, stainless steel countertops, completed water system.
Integral steel frame construction and suspension components treated with rust resistant protective coating and 4 jacks (extended legs);
Non-slip flooring(aluminum)with drain, easy to clean up
Lighting devices, MultiFunction sockets, Voltage governor, fuse/connecting box and external cables available
Water Cycle system
Double sinks with hot and cold water taps, a fresh water tank, a waste water tank, 12V mini water pump, 12V battery, and on/off control switch
One Ventilation Outlet and one door, a service window in the front
Tractor drawbar with safety ball headed coupling, Dual towing chains for safety and security while towing
Discharge the smoke inside the compartment and other odor gas to ensure that the air inside the compartment fresh.
Non-slip stainless steel walkway, to prevent the safety of the staff inside the compartment.
Save the space inside the compartment, facilitate the staff to store the material and take the goods.
Cash register drawer
Easy to exchange and save change, paper money and coin showrooms.
SUS304 table&Double water sink
Smooth stainless steel operating platform and double sink.
Easy to sell food, snacks, drinks.
According to customer needs to customized the Food Trailer cart inside Catering function and snack function!
Mobile food kiosk catering trailer
Round small food van trailer size 2300*1750*2350mm
Square mobile food trailer size 4000*1950*2350mm
Can be used for many business:ice cream,coffee,fast food ,service ..
Electric food cart
3 wheels electric food truck cart size 3700*1750*2350mm
When we received the email about the food trailer/cart/truck,our seller will answer you at the first time.
And give more details ,like phtoots and videos.
You can contact us in Alibaba in your time .
We will answer your questions at the first time .
You can pay in Alibaba.
Now many customers use whatsapp,we can send photos ,videos ....
And our factory information,our trailer certification.
We will make the 3D model after the customer make sure the all thing.
And our factory will produce it according the model.
Packing & Delivery
1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company? We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on fast food mobile kitchen trailer more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there? Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
3. What's your lead time, how to shipment?
20 workdays by sea.
4. How to agent yours products? to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!
5. China shipping and custom duties? We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port. You are responsible for the freight from Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.
6.How I can pay you? We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.
7.Can I pay when the product is here? You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.